- Sat, Feb 20Zoom Conference CallEveryone is welcome! Please join us for A discussion about the importance of raising awareness and educating about kidney disease, its increasing prevalence, risk factors, prevention, treatments; including how HMN and faith community nurses can help support and influence understanding.
- Thu, Feb 11via Zoom Conference CallGather your lunch, and join us via Zoom to learn how health ministry could benefit your congregation, particularly as we face the challenges of isolation, grief, loss & the unknown. Join us for a call and response as we come together in compassion for the mind, body & spirit of faith communities.
- Sat, Feb 06via ZoomThe Health Ministries Network (HMN) Foundations Course prepares state licensed RNs for faith community nurse (FCN) ministry and other caring individuals for health minister (HM) service in their respective congregation or faith community. Learn about our upcoming 2021 Foundations Course.
- Tue, Jan 26Online via ZoomSpeakers include PeaceHealth medical experts & hospital chaplain, Faith Community Leaders & Whatcom County Health Department. Open discussion and opportunity for Q & A.
- Fri, Jan 15via ZoomEveryone is invited to join us for an informational presentation by Joann Clemo, ED for Dementia Support NW. We'll also be sharing stories, victories, challenges and opportunities in this first month of 2021. Bring your curiosity & questions! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link.
Health Ministries Network holds a monthly educational meeting with rotating topics. This meeting is free and open to the public, especially those interested in health ministry.
Educational meetings are on the third Friday of the month from 11am to 1pm at First Congregation Church of Bellingham, 2401 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225.
In an effort to connect our volunteers with relevant resources and support similarly aligned organizations, we publish community events in our monthly newsletter and on our website. Email email@example.com to add your own.